We are coming down to the wire before football season kicks off and everyone is ramped up and predicting good things for the Dawgs. Well, I just don't feel it.
- Over Hyped from the fans - I keep reading about how good things are, how we should contend for the East. Well I see one or two injuries away from doom. Heck, we are not even starting the season fully loaded. Granted some of that is bone-headed issues, but others are injuries
- I just get the feeling of the other shoe that will drop and just crush the season.
- Depending on too many young guys to carry the load. This is from the RB to the lines to the Defense. Just too many players with the FR or R-FR letters in their names.
- I'm hoping for 8-4. Loses to BSU, SC, Either TN or FL and then Kentucky. I know this isn't popular, but that's what I feel.
- I don't look at the numbers in the pre-season. I know some take a lot from it, for me I look for one word. INJURIES. If that is none, then good. So far this hasn't been the case. Most seem minor, up see number 3. When those 2 meet up, watch out.
So am I down on the dawgs, no. But I don't believe that we are as good as many think.
SIDENOTE : Please don't go all ape shit over the new NIKE uniforms. It's not like they are changing the name or the school colors.